10 Things I Learned in Mexico
2. Sears is HUGE in Mexico.
3. Documentary cinematography: Expose for the face, allowing for highlights (there's highlights in life baby).
4. When recording a documentary folk music performance with one microphone, focus on the singer. Move it for solos. Creates a natural mix.
5. My favorite mariachi song is 'Cielo Rojo.'
6. Mexico City is super gothic.
7. Coca-Cola only has 3 ingredients: carbonated water, sugar, Coca-Cola concentrate.
8. In Mexico, it's possible to eat the Bread of the Dead on the Avenue of the Dead on the Day of the Dead.
9. During an 8+ course meal, take one bite of each thing.
10. You can't haggle at the airport.