Interestingly, one of the biggest media companies in the world is daily concerned with certain risks.
- Change in public & consumer tastes.
- Changes in technology & in consumer consumption patterns.
- The existence and maintenance of intellectual property rights.
- Protection of electronically stored data.
- A variety of uncontrollable events reducing demand for products.
- Changes in the business strategy / restructuring affecting overall profitability.
- Increased competitive pressures.
This list actually excites me.
Not only does it represent Disney's weak spots but it should also represent your movie company's concerns - and motivate you to work harder at certain aspects in your industry.
For example, take #2.
What new technology can you capitalize on by providing world class entertainment for it?
Or take #7.
How can you become as competitive as The Walt Disney Company on a local level?