1. A strong desire.
2. A strong desire turned into an idea (that helps other people).
3. The idea (that helps other people) is turned into a definite written plan - with a deadline.
4. The written plan is then immediately put into action.
5. The action of the plan continues with GREAT PERSEVERANCE until your goal is achieved.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able to adapt to
and to adjust best to the changing environment in which it finds itself.
- A quote often attributed to Charles Darwin, but actually spoken in 1963 by a Louisiana State University business professor.